Our marketing interns are required to assist our marketing team with marketing campaigns. Each intern will be assigned with a mentor and will work under mentor’s supervision. Interns will learn and gain technical skills by working with mentors, which allow interns to become more competitive in the job market.
-Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Social Media, Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, and English etc.
– Possess excellent written in Chinese and verbal communication and customer service skills.
– Possess planning skills, creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
– Be familiar with all social media platforms
– Create contents for WeChat, Weibo, Instagram, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
– Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences, and track websites traffic with analytic tools.
– Coordinate events (i.e. workshops, info sessions, job fairs) to promote company and increase attendance.
– Reach out to potential clients to promote company’s products, and follow up if needed.
1000 Corporate Center Dr. #310 Monterey Park CA 91754 or remote
Part-time (paid position) Start ASAP
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or add wechat: techbowllc